There's only one month to go!
Calling all those interested in applying for the TownsWeb Archiving 2020 Digitisation Grant! You read correctly, it’s exactly one month until the 20th November deadline when the grant will close for yet another year. Make sure you’ve downloaded your form and started to complete your application!
This year's panel
To confirm, two of last year’s judges will be returning to review applications, and this year we are pleased to be welcoming our fantastic new judge, Jo Blyghton.
Be sure to look out for our Judges’ Hints and Tips blog (coming very soon) for a little insight into what our panel of judges are looking for, and for some expert advice on that winning submission.
The winner's announcement will be taking place on 9th December 2020, a week earlier than initially anticipated. Now we don’t have to wait so long to hear the good news!
Key dates & Details
Here’s a reminder as to the dates and details relating to the TWA Digitisation Grant:
- 3 x grants available of £3,000 each
- Deadline for applications extended to 20th November 2020
- Winners announcement brought forward to 9th December 2020
- All shortlisted applicants to receive an optional £500 of match funding
Who can apply?
Applications are welcome from the following UK institutions:
- Public, private & charity Archives
- Business/corporate Archives
- Public & private Libraries
What can it be used for?
The grant can be used to fund the digitisation of:
- Bound books
- Oversized maps and plans
- 35mm slides
- Glass plate negatives
- Other two-dimensional cultural heritage media
Where can I get a form?
To find out more information, download an application form, and apply, visit our 2020 TWA Digitisation Grant page.