Your opportunity to win is ending soon, so don't miss out and submit your application now!
The TWA Grant 2023 is closing soon, remember to to download, complete, and submit your application for the TWA Digitisation Grant! Closing deadline 28th July 2023. So make sure you’ve downloaded your form and get that application submitted to be in with a chance to win!
Here's a brief reminder of what's on offer:
- £3,000 x 3 grants
- £500 added to a 'Match Funding Pot' per application received
- Up to £1,000 in match funding can be claimed per applicant
Remember, the Match Funding Pot has returned once again, offering all eligible applicants the chance to claim up to £1,000 in match funding to put towards their digitisation project. But, be warned, when it's gone, it's gone!
So what are you waiting for? You’re only three simple steps away from potentially becoming one of this year’s three lucky winners!
All you have to do is:
- Start an application or return to your existing application if you’ve already started one
- Use the available resources to help you complete your application
- Submit by the deadline on 28th July 2023 at 11.59pm
It's not too late to get that application in!
Visit our TWA Digitisation Grant page to download your application today and access all the resources you will ever need to get started AND finished!
All completed applications should be submitted by 11.59pm (BST) on 28th July 2023 and the winners will be announced at the ARA Annual Conference on the 30th of August. Could one of them be you?
Good luck and best wishes from all of us at TownsWeb Archiving!